Diesel X Coca-Cola Design Capsule Collection


I used to collect Coca-Cola bottles from around the world, so when I saw this collaboration, I have to say I was pretty excited. Diesel and Coca-Cola have come together create a sustainable denim line where the warp of the fabric is entirely made from recycled water bottles, which is 38% of the entire garment. The remaining 62% is made from recycled cotton, making it a 100% recycled product. The collection also uses water saving dye methods to save 50% of the water that is traditionally used in the finishing process.

Read more about it from Coca-Cola's website here or Diesel's here.

Until next time, STAY DILIGENT FRIENDS!